• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

ENENews Boycott
They better hurry up with that testing; not much left in the ocean to test.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

03-03-2018  
I noticed this when I tried going to ENENews today.  ICANN can't even get a response from ENENews admin.  

http://enenews.com/
Quote:You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification.

As of January 1, 2014 the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will mandate that all ICANN accredited registrars begin verifying the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and Registrant contact modifications.

Why this domain has been suspended

Email address has not been verified.
This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified.

or

The Registrant contact data for this domain was modified but still requires verification.
Specifically the First Name, Last Name and/or email address have been changed and never verified.

If you're the site owner, reactivate your site
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Abandoned?  It has seemed that way for awhile.  Somewhat telling was the report button had been removed in the last incarnation.  The free-for-all might not have saved ENENews.  Most telling will be how long before an admin responds to ICANN.  Will we still be left in the dark whether was bought out or sold out?  Whether the original admin or a new one; there's less sensational news coming out to aggregate.  Not the same ENENews it was; and it can't be with the tightened control over the media choking out anything critical of nuclear and radiation.  A free press helped us find truth but we lost that many years ago too.

Cooter wrote: "The ENE owner posts no stories to comment on, is irrational and vulgar in he/she's language he/she uses and has attacked everyone on the site, except me. "

Reckon Coot refers to HippieDog, Lamar Pace. But, how did Coot know he was "the owner"? This statement was made at the same time Stock claimed ENE was bought out and "spidey sense" told him so. My question was/is "How do YOU know?" It wasn't until much later that Hippie revealed his administrative powers at ENE...

Just stirrin' the ol' melting pot for old times sake...

Lol! Whenever I see the letter Q, I think of an active shooter on the fairway with a putter and a bag of balls...

Where are they?

It seems that the one's who are truly sincere are still here?
We always ask what have we done because we don't know what we are doing.

I dont remember Hippie Dog claiming he was owner of ENEnews.  I do remember he kept saying he had some kind of power we should watch out for.  Whether intentional or not he was a goofball.

It was interesting he kept the link to the eager lab assistants measurements of cesium in the U.S. on his site.  That info showed the U.S. was dosed with fallout from Fukushima.  Because nuke fallout is a metabolic disrupter, no living thing escaped some negative consequence.   In some cases this would result in deformity, and infant death as reported in peer review literature.    Because an estimated 80% of the fallout ended in the ocean, the entire Pacific was thus incontestably affected.

What can one say about the people who spend their time trying to downplay and refute the dire consequences of nulcear disasters?  I shake my head at our species.  People are proud of our accomplishments but in reality we have squandered our potential.  We are foolish to degrade that which sustains us and the state of civilization is not worth mentioning.  A species stuck in ugly 'office politics'

One thing I can say about ENEnews...I was never banned...

No Code, you weren't banned from ENEnews and neither were any of the trolls in the last few years of the site.  When the name calling and accusations from there continued over here, Pia initially took the side of the self proclaimed victim and you were banned here.  After proving the accusations were false you were unbanned.  Pia banned antirad for that nonsense.  Pia left because all that ENE drama wore her out and she didn't want to deal with it anymore.  The admin tasks are time consuming and physically demanding.  I can see her quitting for that reason alone.  I volunteered for the job to keep CRL going.    I haven't had time for much of anything else since I've been doing admin chores.  I'm behind in the webcam posting and haven't had as much time to reply or comment as I used to.  Hippie Dog did insinuate that he controlled ENENews at the end.  ENENews had been so derailed by that point, its demise was almost a relief.  There's a Hippie member here that hasn't bothered to post yet, I doubt he has anything but a song to contribute.  Jebus, you're right that some of the sincere ENEers made it over to here.  I hope you all continue to highlight the calamity of radiation the nuclear industry continues to rain upon us.

Cooter wrote: "The ENE owner posts no stories to comment on, is irrational and vulgar in he/she's language he/she uses and has attacked everyone on the site, except me. "

Code: "I dont remember Hippie Dog claiming he was owner of ENEnews. I do remember he kept saying he had some kind of power we should watch out for."

Does Cooter imply HippieDog is "owner" by describing owner as "...irrational and vulgar in he/she's language he/she uses and has attacked everyone on the site, except me. "?

Would seem so... Unless.,. He was referring to Anne.... DOH!

As I recall, it was a Cooter theory, based on some dug up background on the real ENEnews owner finance troubles.  Stock followed suit.      The true ENE owner did a great job of uncovering news stories.    Then he stopped with no administration.  Thats what we know, the rest is speculation.   The trolls ruined ENE, no doubt about that in my mind...
Who would want to waste all their time managing a forum full of loonies and trolls?

But I miss some of the good people.  They didnt all migrate over to CRL

Code: "I dont remember Hippie Dog claiming he was owner of ENEnews. I do remember he kept saying he had some kind of power we should watch out for. Whether intentional or not he was a goofball.

It was interesting he kept the link to the eager lab assistants measurements of cesium in the U.S. on his site. That info showed the U.S. was dosed with fallout from Fukushima. Because nuke fallout is a metabolic disrupter, no living thing escaped some negative consequence. In some cases this would result in deformity, and infant death as reported in peer review literature. Because an estimated 80% of the fallout ended in the ocean, the entire Pacific was thus incontestably affected.

What can one say about the people who spend their time trying to downplay and refute the dire consequences of nulcear disasters? I shake my head at our species. People are proud of our accomplishments but in reality we have squandered our potential. We are foolish to degrade that which sustains us and the state of civilization is not worth mentioning. A species stuck in ugly 'office politics'

One thing I can say about ENEnews...I was never banned..."

End quote

Hahaha! Do you know how hard I tried to get banned?

Hippie left the cesium map up to numb society to our ever increasingly radioactive lives. He also set an example for what to expect of our new age radioactive IQs. Yeppers.

But, nope, never banned.

HHD

yepper, the dumbed down expert is second only to the dumbed down underdog hero  as the poster child of the era.

They cant seem to come up with anything else....joe six pack pulls a MacGyver  and against all odds heroically saves the day.  He is cheered on by fat people in flip flops eating snow cones.   Or sometimes the hero is a little girl with aspergers.