• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Visitor Comments
radical site you got here.  Whats with all the pro hormesis?

Forums within forums within forums.   Excellent!

Hi Code. thanks for testing anon.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

The entire anti nuke community knows there is no safe dose.  Code is fifth column

I get the feeling fifth wheels are fine here, as long as they aren't trying to run anyone over or anything like that.

Think I might of even seen a vintage teardrop pass through.

"Safe dose" though?

Of what?

Not sorry at all that I blew your cover, anon Guest Code, everyone has an IP and the software knows the IP's of members. Truly Anon would have an IP number unknown to the software to tell me who it is. but I'll know if its anon1 or anon2 by the unique IP number. Banned members couldn't post anon because their IP is blocked.  As the new CRL admin, I opened up this room for conversation to include the anonymous Public.  Members and anons can't play too many identity games with us. I'll know one from another even if I don't know their name or handle. If any anon or member gets too rowdy, I can block the IP.  People can have anonymity but they'll still have to be civil.  I respect privacy.  I'll protect anons as well as members so remember to be tolerant of other's right to their opinions.  HHD put it well, with this admin the road is open to fifth wheelers as long as they aren't trying to run anyone over.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

I noticed the ENE registration has been updated for a span of three years.

Gotta hand it to the ENE buyer and trolls though... they gave it their all.

A moment of silence for our beloved ENE of yore

That was a joke....Because there are no long lived trollsotopes to break the silence.
Get it?

bravo that you allow unregistered visitor comments. Only thing is that its in the New Members sub forum and we arent members. It follows that the visitor comment thread is in the wrong forum

any old ENEnewsers lurking?

Hopefully encouraged to join. Hence, New Member.

I'd like to know more about the physiological effects of K40. The 'safe' dose, of potassium, anyways. The other two elements not separated from K40 -that make potassium, as like boric acid, different reactions. They keep trying to separate the radiation from everything, chronically. It is amazing and all around, but very, very dangerous in mein kamph.

Do the other fallout isotopes come with their own designer supplements, too?

Do I look fat in this X-ray?

K-40 is a lot like lightening in a nice fresh rainshower.   It shares a lot of the radiation qualities, including the antimatter, positron annihilations. But it is very diffuse...a constant rumbling as it were.   I wonder if its possible that the cytoskeleton and structured water cytoplasm is able to 'handle'  and channel the k-40 radiation and put it to use.   There is a theory...that the secondary radiation from potassium...the biophotons are a valuable aspect of biological function
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

HHD here.

Yes, synergy resulting in homeostatic harmony, unattributable to any other elements that, when combined, allow 'life'.

Hi all, Dude here, I'm still reading everyday here, proud of y'all..and happy to still be able to see familiar names from my beloved ENE r.i.p..
Code..your getting there..sharpening your irrefutable logic better with every post..grats my friend..

I can't login anymore for a very long time..forgot password and the system claimed it send my info to my mail a hundred times but never did..Pia did not respond to messages either.. Maybe some outer influence is blocking me.. Taffy told me he experienced the same.. ?

Now I have only access to internet with a crappy smartphone without my email account, only Hushmail.. so..

I don't know if this can be solved..if I'm welcome.. I'd love to be able to drop a few words once in a while again...

Keep up the good fight y'all..

DUDe

Looks like you're in! Quarantine, err Visitors, until Horse cleans that up. Right quick I would imagine.

Horse is your new admin. You guys have probably got lots of hard drive stories to share.

Welcome back. Nice to have old timers chime in. Earthy, too.

HHD

Radiation, refer to the cytoplasm, your handler, for further instruction. Here are your headphones.

(07-24-2019, 07:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi all, Dude here, I'm still reading everyday here, proud of y'all..and happy to still be able to see familiar names from my beloved ENE r.i.p..
Code..your getting there..sharpening your irrefutable logic better with every post..grats my friend..

I can't login anymore for a very long time..forgot password and the system claimed it send my info to my mail a hundred times but never did..Pia did not respond to messages either.. Maybe some outer influence is blocking me.. Taffy told me he experienced the same.. ?

Now I have only access to internet with a crappy smartphone without my email account, only Hushmail.. so..

I don't know if this can be solved..if I'm welcome.. I'd love to be able to drop a few words once in a while again...

Keep up the good fight y'all..

DUDe

Dude, you're certainly welcome and sorry to hear of past difficulties. That's one reason I thought we needed some public access. Login problems. Forgotten password, to help you get in, I reset it. To keep some measure of privacy in creating a new password for you. I looked at your old email addy. I took the second word and capitalized the first letter. Looks like a last name. Don't forget to add the number you used at the end. If you understand, you can regain access to the Dude account. Give it a try. When you get in you can change the password to something only you would know. If you don't understand we can try something else.

Greetings Dude!  Great to hear from you.   The world benefits from your presence.   Share some of your boterhammen and jenever

HHD, the cell cytoplasm is no ordinary bag of liquid.  That water in there is so structured it has 7 times the viscosity of regular water.  The water is molecularly coupled with everything...the outer membrane, the cytoskeleton. The cell and its cytoskeleton have been demonstrated to have coherent, perhaps quantum or quantum like characteristics. Its alive!  Even with, and perhaps even to some extent because of the potassium radiation, it can find peak function...in extraordinarily complex and mysterious ways.   There is an ultra weak radiation in the infra red to ultraviolet range, which is caused, in part, by the k-40 radiation.  That biophoton radiation is now being used in diagnostics.   For example, there is enough information so that scientists can distinguish between types of diabetes.   So I can imagine that slight rumble of thunder baths nearby cells with information, and then nerve cells also carry the biophoton info through the body.  Its like internet, powered by radiation and oxidation processes.  The microtubules are like optic cables.  Its very dynamic in there, mitochondria riding on monorails,  humming in synchrony.  And you might appreciate that it was the Rockefellers who steered science to a mechanistic path, aimed at control

The Molecular Vision of Life: Caltech, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the  rise of the new biology
By Lily E. Kay

"Greatly influenced by Jacques Loeb's project, which had adopted the engineering standpoint toward the control of life, the Rockefeller Foundation officers and their scientific advisers sought to develop a mechanistic biology as the central element of a new science of man whose goal was social engineering. In the social sciences the emphasis on controlling human behavior gave rise to mechanistic conceptions of behavior, personality, and socialization; interventionist strategies were inscribed into these scientific formulations.  The life sciences aimed to map the pathways in the molecular labyrinth of the human soma and psyche in order to control  biological desitiny"
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

I.E. Industry Trolls.
What is the date of that publication?

2019, Welcome to the new page.

Thanks for the welcome HHD, Horse and for the quick action and Code.

Horse, i used the "contact us" option to send a message to you, I hope it arrives well..

Thanks!

DUDe

YEAH! I'm in Thanks Horse?

Typo ? =!! lol sry OT
"Who would have thought that mankind massively converting O2 to CO2 in such a short timeline would cause problems on a planet that depends on CO2 being massively converted to O2 to support mankinds life?"   Pixels of light borrowed from Jebus. 

(07-24-2019, 02:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Thanks for the welcome HHD, Horse and for the quick action and Code.

Horse, i used the "contact us" option to send a message to you, I hope it arrives well..

Thanks!

DUDe

The 'contact us' email will go to Lucas and take a bit to get forwarded to me, since it doesn't appear to be auto-forwarded yet. I take it you couldn't figure out your new password. I suggest you create a new login. I'll be watching to activate it quickly. We can use that to communicate and retrieve your original Dude account.

(07-24-2019, 02:47 PM)DUDe Wrote: YEAH! I'm in Thanks Horse?

Typo  ? =!!  lol sry OT

Great, you can PM me and say Hi. Lots to catch up on since you've seen us.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visitor Comments Oct 2019 Code 134 1,682 11 minutes ago
Last Post: Horse
  Visitor comments aug 2019 Code 167 5,327 10-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Code