• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Is it too late?
A hard concept to grasp by humans that can just make shit with money. We have changed every aspect of millions of years of evolution on Earth. Every creature, every fungus, almost every microbe, has seen mankinds hand in some way or another. The air, the land, and sea, Earth, has been "updated" by humans. How can we evolve millions of years of biological evolution from just a couple hundred years of major human effect. We have changed everything that guided evolution of every species on the planet. We are changing the collective genome of life by this changed environment.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Humans did not create background radiation...

( We are changing the collective genome of life by this changed environment. 
Tell me I'm wrong.)

Jebus, You're wrong.   Sorry, Im sociologically programed to follow directives without question.

The question 'is it too late' isnt quite complete.  Is it too late for what?  Yes, its too late to have an undefiled ecosystem.  Its too late for millions of people who have died as a result of the nuclear industry.  Rosalie Bertell, former
 consultant to the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the US Environmental Protection Agency, and to Health Canada had estimated 1.3 billion people have sickened or died as a result of the nuclear industry
https://ratical.org/radiation/NAvictims.html

A remarkable number of my small group of friends have died since Fukushima at ages much younger than average lifespan, including a newborn from a brain tumor, and my sister in law just two days ago.  Cancers, leukemia and sudden heart attack in otherwise healthy people.   Of course, no cause and effect can be proven....or can it?   

"in relatively small doses (20-30 Bq/kg); a breach of the regulatory processes in the
body. This contributes to the emergence of pathological processes and diseases. 

The demographic situation in areas affected by the disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power
plant is now catastrophic. "

from

DECEITFUL ASSESSMENT OF THE CHERNOBYL DISASTER: ENOUGH!

PROFESSOR YURY BANDAJEVSKI, PRESIDENT OF THE ECOLOGY AND HEALTH CENTER OF
KIEV, RESPONDS TO THE INFORMATION WHICH APPEARS IN THE LAST ASSESSMENT OF THE
UNITED NATIONS SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE ON THE EFFECTS OF ATOMIC RADIATION

https://ratical.org/radiation/radioactivity/UNSCEAR-REUTERS092210-EngV2.pdf

Now what is the average bq/kg of Cs137 in N American populations?

Yes, its too late on many different levels.  

These birth defects might be linked with radiation from the Chernobyl disaster 30 years ago
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

Seems we have no patience for evolution to catch up. The unsuccessful birth defects in nature are binned.
No one notices. Mutations happen anyways, they say. No one cares, the symbiotic ecosystem is too big to fail.

“It’s not a technological or a scientific problem, it’s a question of humanities’ socio-political values…"
"We need a social tipping point that flips our thinking before we reach a tipping point in the climate system.”

Can we think in new ways about the existential human security risks driven by the climate crisis?
http://www.climatecodered.org/2019/05/ca...about.html

Paper download link page
https://www.breakthroughonline.org.au/papers

We had already wiped two cities, punched holes in our atmosphere, spread plutonium everywhere and created new radiation belts around the planet by the time humans reluctantly created the first Earth Day. I helped plant a tree. I was in jr high. My reading was mostly science fiction. The future was obvious...

The Sheep Look Up - John Brunner.