• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Giant Rainbow Spout 2014/12/11
Information 
This SPOUT observation seems very telling to me. I remember the cams going down shortly thereafter.

Screen Shot Photos taken from the Futuba 'live' Web Cam near the Fukushima Nuclear Plant. -- Dec 11, 16:15 jst 2014 Japan

Generally, the first shot is the original followed by an 'filtered' or an 'effects applied' view. In a way it allows you to see what the unaided eye cannot.

IMO - I think that the AMOUNTS radioactive 'goo' contamination that are being spread via the air and sea are more than we're being informed of. :mad:

GIANT Rainbow Spout at Fukushima Daiichi Dec 11, 2014
(video #40)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EigDvOw0ROo

(11-24-2015, 02:07 PM)Chasaha Wrote: IMO - I think that the AMOUNTS radioactive 'goo' contamination that are being spread via the air and sea are more than we're being informed of.

Agree, I think certain weather conditions sometimes lets us see more of it. Most of the time the wind scatters the plume giving us that pink tinge in the air, but a little inversion and the still, cold air let the radioactive steam build up over the plant in a pink cloud.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1-7-2014 tbs-jnn smoke Horse 0 1,054 03-01-2016, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Horse