• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hibakusha Mita Clinic
“NEW HIBAKUSHA” - the beginning of “Degradation in Abilities”, physical and mental well-being Shigeru Mita, MD (Mita Clinic) 6 pg PDF
mitaiin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/hpb-media/daineng.pdf.pdf#search='“NEW+HIBAKUSHA”+–+the+beginning+of+“Degradation+in+Abilities”%2C'
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Pia, that was an interesting find, practical field experience in times of low level radiation exposure. Most notable was the impairment of the glandular systems, immune system, and neurological center. Advanced aging of the body is something I've read before and thought was an apt description of radiation poisoning.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

I think it would probably be best to avoid contaminated areas.  SimplyInfo.org has a new article about the microparticles that spread to larger parts of Japan than just the officially defined contamination zones.  

"Newer studies call these microparticles “CsMPs” (Cesium bearing micro particles)."  

"The study stresses the health concern that these microparticles pose due to cellular damage from the highly concentrated radiation level."

Suggests that Fuku's CsMPs are a particularly dangerous type of fallout.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."