• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fukushima Tweet Storm August 11, 2018
Hello, Cafe Rad Lab-bers!

I'm initiating a Fukushima tweet storm for August 11, 2018 (New Moon in Leo partial solar eclipse).

Some fairly ridiculous subjects hit the "Trending" list on Twitter, so why can't we try to make Fukushima, a critical and life-or-death subject for this entire planet, a Twitter Trending subject?

On August 11, 2018, please tweet any Fukushima-related stories or facts you feel are pertinent under the hashtag #Fukushima, and keep tweeting throughout the day. Encourage your followers to share your tweets or to make tweets of their own. Please let people know about this Fuku Tweet Storm through your social media channels. Share on Facebook, as well.

Spread the word. See you on Twitter!

Willow's Web Astrology on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WillowsWebAstro

Willow
Willow's Web Astrology

August 11, 2018 (New Moon in Leo partial solar eclipse).

Any particular significance to that date??

Fuku is storming Japan, the Pacific, and the west coast of Americas; might as well storm twitter too.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Agreed!

I'm not sure about the date, but the last New Moon solar eclipse we had in Leo (August 2017) coincided with Hurricanes Harvey + Irma: http://willowsweb.blogspot.com/2017/09/h...lipse.html

So a "tweet storm" on Fukushima is on-point, I'd say! A storm for good instead of ill.

(08-04-2018, 10:32 PM)Horse Wrote: August 11, 2018 (New Moon in Leo partial solar eclipse).

Any particular significance to that date??

Fuku is storming Japan, the Pacific, and the west coast of Americas; might as well storm twitter too.

Well Horse, that would be my 55th birthday!  

I will storm a bit!

(08-04-2018, 07:04 PM)Willow Wrote: Hello, Cafe Rad Lab-bers!

I'm initiating a Fukushima tweet storm for August 11, 2018 (New Moon in Leo partial solar eclipse).

Some fairly ridiculous subjects hit the "Trending" list on Twitter, so why can't we try to make Fukushima, a critical and life-or-death subject for this entire planet, a Twitter Trending subject?

On August 11, 2018, please tweet any Fukushima-related stories or facts you feel are pertinent under the hashtag #Fukushima, and keep tweeting throughout the day. Encourage your followers to share your tweets or to make tweets of their own. Please let people know about this Fuku Tweet Storm through your social media channels. Share on Facebook, as well.

Spread the word. See you on Twitter!

Willow's Web Astrology on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WillowsWebAstro

Willow
Willow's Web Astrology

LOL my birthday, how special

Happy Early Birthday, stock!

That is definitely a sign you should storm!

Hey Stock, happy b-day too. I was 55 once; before Fuku. I think Fuku aged me some. I'll have to think about getting a twitter account to storm with you all.

So Willow, what's the story behind a 'New Moon in Leo partial solar eclipse'
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Well, it's complex, but in basic terms, it would be a powerful and somewhat fated new opening to get attention for something via creative means. Eclipses are said to have ripple effects for at least the following six months.

So why not use this New Moon eclipse to get attention for something as important as Fukushima, rather than for a cute kitty video, a make-up tutorial, or the newest celebrity break-up? heh

And as stated above, there is some potent recent history with Leo New Moon eclipses that we're building on...

This is what I wrote on my site: http://willowsweb.blogspot.com/2018/08/f...-2018.html

"We're currently moving to a New Moon partial solar eclipse at 18 degrees Leo on August 11 (2:58 a.m.) with Mercury Rx (communication) in Leo (creative expression) in a square aspect to Jupiter in Scorpio (spotlight on the subtext).

Digging up some hidden (Scorpio) truths (Jupiter) about Fukushima and broadcasting them via our own fun and funky social media (Mercury in Leo) is right on track. Use your personal creativity, style, and influence to put Fukushima on the map in the collective psyche."

I'm preparing tweets for the tweet storm to copy paste on the 11th and thought of a few tips to increase volume easily.

1. Have a document of tweets preformatted,e.g.:
#Fukushima Oct 2015: Lucas - I always watch the webcams on tepco's website http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/nu/f1-np/camera/index-e.html as a preference because the zoom feature is available caferadlab.com/thread-99-post-350.html#pid350 #energy #tech #video #docu #data #infosec #genpatsu #health #security #engineer #climate #Share RT

2. Search twitter for specific users who tweet about Fukushima by user name with Fukushima, like @microcarpa1, @asuka_SGP, @HealthRanger, @lot49213749, @NuclearHotseat, @DoomsdaysCW, @reinharduhrig, @DiaNuke_org, @SimplyInfoOrg etc. and copy paste their Fukushima tweets w/#Fukushima and RT noted.

3. Search twitter for any Fukushima tweets and tweet those with #Fukushima in the tweet comment section which will appear above that tweet.
Pia
just pm me if needed.