• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelp Forest Collapse
North Coast Red Abalone Fishery Closed for 2018
https://cdfgnews.wordpress.com/2018/04/0...-for-2018/
April 2, 2018

The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) reminds anglers that the north coast red abalone fishery will be closed in 2018. In December 2017, the Fish and Game Commission voted to close the 2018 season. The closure is the result of extreme environmental conditions, including a widespread collapse of northern California kelp forests (https://cdfwmarine.wordpress.com/2016/03...ates-kelp/).

CDFW surveys in 2017 found low abalone abundance, starving abalone and many fresh empty shells, which indicate recent high abalone mortality.

The reopening of the fishery will be determined by the new Red Abalone Fishery Management Plan (RAFMP) currently being developed under the direction of the Fish and Game Commission. The California Fish and Game Commission will be discussing the RAFMP at their April 18-19, 2018 meeting in Ventura.

Jerry Kashiwada, CDFW Marine Region, (707) 964-5791
Kirsten Macintyre, CDFW Communications, (916) 322-8988
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Pia,

The article and news report below are about a 2012 radioactive contamination study done on the California kelp beds. These are a couple of many food contamination reports collect at "The Food Lab" link below. They also point out the the actual contamination could have been double or triple what they reported.

http://sccc.org.au/pages/The-Food-Lab.html

---------------------------------------------

5th May 2012 - Study Finds Radioactive Fallout in California Kelp Beds

Extract:

“Even though we detected low levels, it still got into the environment and we don’t know anything about the other radioisotopes like cesium 137, which stays around much longer than iodine.  In fact, the values that we reported for iodine probably underestimate what was probably in there.  It could be two to three times more because we were just sampling the surface tissue; the biomass estimates were based on canopy tissue and a lot of kelp biomass is underneath.  So, probably two or three times more was in the tissue at its height.  Then it enters the coastal food web and gets dispersed over a variety of organisms.  I would assume it’s there.  It’s not a good thing, but whether it actually has a measureable detrimental effect is beyond my expertise.”

http://www.everythinglongbeach.com/study...kelp-beds/

Here is a local news report on the kelp contamination at the time. As usual they play down the environment and human health effects.

There are an increasing number of media reports coming in, of Pacific Ocean fish, whales, birds and other sea creatures dying in large numbers. The Fukushima radioactive contamination would be lowering the fertility and weakening the immune systems of any sea life coming in contact with it. As immune systems become weakened, it would be logical to expect viruses and bacteria that would normally be under check, to become more infectious. This radioactive contamination could also potentially stimulate viruses and bacteria to mutate into more infectious strains.

This massive amount of radioactive environment pollution has resulted in the Pacific Ocean food supply crashing! Like the human embryo, embryonic sea life including fish eggs, are hypersensitive to radioactive contamination, hence the large number of reports of seals, whales and birds etc., washing up on the west coast of North America, starving to death

The post below from Armstrong Economics clearly points to a well organized government cover up of the collapse of the Pacific Ocean food chain, caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe.

Quote:

"I have just returned from visiting my friend, who is a senior cetacean biologist at one of the large west coast universities. While there, he described an amazing situation to me that has alarmed me greatly. He said that research at his university has conclusively identified the complete or almost complete collapse of several dozen food chains within the Pacific Ocean, all within the last 36 months or so.

Further, in “unauthorized” exchanges with the relevant departments in other coast universities, he learned that the numbers involved may well be more like hundreds of chain collapses in the same timeframe as opposed to dozens. Finally, in talking with authoritative figures in Vancouver, they apparently believe that the figure is likely closer to 1000."

"As bad as all of this sounds, here is the real rub. Regarding these findings about food chain collapses, mutations, and injuries, my friend’s university has instituted a policy that forbids them from publishing their findings, from discussing their findings (on this subject) publicly or in private with other researchers outside their own campus, or finally from taking “unauthorized” radiation readings as part of their research. The penalties for violating these new rules are severe: loss of tenure, civil lawsuits for violation of contract, and potentially employment termination."

Here is a link to the full post at Armstrong Economics,
CafeRadLab  Free Guides and Resources For Everyone Here!

Get Prepared For Earth Changes!

The purpose of life is to learn to express your personal energy Creatively and Lovingly!

Thank you for the supporting documentation, vital1. I recall the 2012 sea kelp news and the institutional policy forbidding researchers from publishing their findings, but I didn't recall everything the Armstrong Economics report declared regarding so many chain collapses.

It's truly criminal what our governments are doing by colluding to hide the impacts of Fukushima from humanity. I have other thoughts about those who are clearly leading us all to hell, but, I think it's better if I keep those thoughts to myself.
Pia
just pm me if needed.