• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENENews: Your Thoughts?
Some weeks have passed since ENENews went offline.

I think some of us figured it wouldn't last, there was so much there that 'threatened' TPTB, that it was bound to get dismembered somehow.

It's really unfortunate though, because there was so much great content - the news articles and certain educational comments provided us all with some serious information to consider as the nuclear industry continues to TRY to revive their dying industry.

My hope is that those of us who've been paying attention and collecting related materials will continue to inform the world about the very serious nature of Fukushima's ongoing emissions, TEPCO's ongoing ocean dumps and the nuclear industry's absolute disregard for our commons and public health.

If you have thoughts about Fukushima, or anything nuclear, that you want to share with the world through this forum (repository), Cafe Rad Lab, please do. I ask that you browse the different forums and threads, get a feel for where information goes, and read the threads in New Users.

We try to be a positive and responsive outlet for all nuclear news, science, data, tech, and opinion.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

http://enenews.com/ is back online.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Horse pointed out that someone over at ENE thinks CRL is a think tank like CFR. That's pretty funny.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

04-06-18  When I tried to go to enenews.com today, I get this message.

Down for everyone says

Quote:Is enenews.com down?

It's just you. enenews.com is up.

Any one else having issues getting in to ENENews?
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

(04-06-2018, 07:41 PM)Horse Wrote: 04-06-18  When I tried to go to enenews.com today, I get this message.

Down for everyone says

Quote:Is enenews.com down?

It's just you. enenews.com is up.

Any one else having issues getting in to ENENews?

same for me. ENEnews is a troubled clubhouse

Thanks Code, I thought maybe it was just me that couldn't get in the clubhouse.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Enenews is working again.