• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illustrating the Cover-Up
I Used To Blog about Covered-Up Nuclear Disasters… https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/...disasters/

Excerpt:

"Though the handful of corporate nuclear giants and the official nuclear oversight agencies may be delighted, I can think of a handful of never-met-in-person quasi-strangers in Japan, Sweden, Germany, the UK, France, the Netherlands and the United States, who are a little bit disappointed that I have quit following the radiation monitoring scene.

This, below, would be the equivalent of throwing some kitchen scraps to a pack of hungry data wolves ... I may never know what exactly made so many people afflicted with the full array of symptoms that are associated with exposure to radioactive contamination in summer and autumn 2017…  Maybe it was all a coincidence.  Maybe it was all in my head.  Some kind of bizarre ‘confirmation bias’ that vanished when I visited regions in northern Colorado, but mysteriously intensified more locally.  [sarc.]   Yet, just-as-maybe, fallout deposition zones are STILL what they’ve always been:  high erratic, dependent on geography, shifting winds, precipitation.  Add a couple chimney effects from forest fires and you can make the search for a spewing source nearly impossible, especially in a foaming media ocean of what might be little more than wave after wave of distraction disinformation…

And I’m not just referring to the unusual spike in “flu-like symptoms” in Colorado and especially Arizona.  My “anecdotal suggestive evidence” ranges from someone vomiting blood upon waking up for 3 weeks, to signs of anemia, joint discomfort, gastrointestinal upset that doesn’t go away, fatigue, night fever, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart problems, shortness of breath, diarrhea, confusion,… even rumors of a significant 2017 uptick in stillbirths and very specific birth defects such as cataract and heart issues.  And I’m not talking about Russia.  I live in the western US.  I mentioned my own bouts of “wtf is happening to me” in (Dec. 3, 2017) Odd Correlation and (Jan. 15, 2018) I’ll Live."
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Experts say ‘large uncertainties’ still loom around possible radioactive leak at Russia’s Mayak
Published on February 5, 2018 by Charles Digges
http://bellona.org/news/nuclear-issues/2...sias-mayak
Quote:An international commission of nuclear experts has said it cannot  determine if the Mayak Chemical Combine was the source of a radioactive leak detected by European and Russian officials in November, though they have said it was not dangerous to human health.

The commission, convened at the Nuclear Safety Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, said on Thursday that because of “large uncertainties” it was “impossible” to say whether a cloud of radioactive isotope ruthenium 106 had originated at the Mayak facility, as many experts have suggested.

The new findings do little to quell suspicions that Russian officials are trying to shield Mayak – a more than half century-old a source of illicit radioactive pollution and hushed-up nuclear accidents – from responsibility.

I think Fukushima is the last meltdown the public will hear about.  Other meltdowns might occur but the public will not be informed.  No warnings to minimize public health risks.  Well, MVB says maybe a hundred people read his warning.  

Oct. 2017 Ru-103 Detections Highest since 2011 + Record High MDCs @ Switzerland Radiation Monitoring stations; + Czech Republic I-131 & Cs-134 Measurements During “Ru-106 Cloud” compared to 2011.
Posted on November 15, 2017
https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/...d-to-2011/
Quote:There are signs pointing at an extremely serious nuclear accident having occurred recently, possibly as bad as an INES-7 level kind of fallout-spewing nuclear meltdown.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."