• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear War Madness!!!
Field commanders in the USA and Russia have the power to push the Nuclear Button!!! What Daniel Ellsberg report reveals are Insane plans and leadership.

6th December 2017 - Daniel Ellsberg Reveals He Was a Nuclear War Planner, Warns of Nuclear Winter and Global Starvation

Extracts:

And that plan called, in our first strike, for hitting every city -- actually, every town over 25,000 -- in the USSR and every city in China. A war with Russia would inevitably involve immediate attacks on every city in China. In the course of doing this -- pardon me -- there were no reserves. Everything was to be thrown as soon as it was available -- it was a vast trucking operation of thermonuclear weapons -- over to the USSR, but not only the USSR. The captive nations, the East Europe satellites in the Warsaw Pact, were to be hit in their air defenses, which were all near cities, their transport points, their communications of any kind. So they were to be annihilated, as well.

Six hundred million, that was a hundred Holocausts. And when I held the piece of paper in my hand that had that figure, that they had sent out unembarrassedly, you know, proudly, to the president -- "Here's what we will do" -- I thought, "This is the most evil plan that has ever existed. It's insane."

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/42826...starvation
CafeRadLab  Free Guides and Resources For Everyone Here!

Get Prepared For Earth Changes!

The purpose of life is to learn to express your personal energy Creatively and Lovingly!

Even a small nuclear exchange would also create devastating climate change.

12th December 2006 - Climate threat from nuclear bombs

Extracts:

Nuclear Weapons pose the single biggest threat to the Earth's environment, scientists have warned.

In a new study of the potential global impacts of nuclear blasts, an American team found even a small-scale war would quickly devastate the world's climate and ecosystems, causing damage that would last for more than a decade.

Speaking at the American Geophysical Union's meeting in San Francisco yesterday, Richard Turco of UCLA said detonating between 50 and 100 bombs - just 0.03% of the world's arsenal - would throw enough soot into the atmosphere to create climactic anomalies unprecedented in human history.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...matechange
CafeRadLab  Free Guides and Resources For Everyone Here!

Get Prepared For Earth Changes!

The purpose of life is to learn to express your personal energy Creatively and Lovingly!