• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Changes
This morning I moved several forums into the Historic Sites section in US NPPs. If you have suggestions for more consolidation, let me know and I will take care of that tomorrow or at a later date.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Moved vital1 reports to AUS/NZ forum and IAEA posts to International Atomic Energy Agency forum.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

I have deleted all users who'd been banned and deleted all users who'd registered but not been active since their registration date. It may be some of those people simply don't log in and I'll receive new registrations. At least now we have a realistic members list.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

request sent to mybb01 about new search form, not returning complete results.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

new header design installed (asked designer to lose the text since we'll be using the font choices in the style sheet). so, don't worry, the double vision text is not permanent.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Pia, I've been watching 'Who's online' and noticed most days, a couple guests at location registering. I thought that was great, maybe new people signing up. Noticed only one new member since mybbo1 joined. When we had earlier registration problems people could notify me on ENE but that's not an option now. Do we have auto registration turned on?
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Yes, auto-reg is on and I haven't received any questions about reg issues. I think there are simply more readers than active users. There's typically quite a few 'guests' and few registered visitors.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Thanks Pia. I've been here all this time and didn't know we had the who's online complete list feature. I have noticed more guests reading; maybe we're doing something right.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  preCharge World Forum RSS Feed tasmin 0 34 10-15-2018, 12:58 PM
Last Post: tasmin