• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urad - Jan 05 deadline
Hello Stock,
A few days ago I was telling you about the Chivas competition. With very little time left until January 05 and with a tight competition, I have a chance to win if you share this to your friends. Even +5 extra votes would do a big difference and that is achievable.
The presentation video and voting details are here: http://uradmonitor.us12.list-manage.com/...3815940026

Thank you for helping me with this.
Radu Motisan

\

Stock –
OK folks, this is important, the head guy for uRAD Monitoring, is in the late stages of a competition to award money to entrepreneurs to further their business plan.
He needs your votes. Your vote will make a real difference in expanding the scope and quality of radiation monitoring. Real evidence, showing real radiation leaks.
Vote now

\

Horse -
I think I did the vote.  Not my native language.  Did the confirmation link.

Votul tău a fost validat cu succes!

\

Stock -
Awesome, if he wins it will be a great shot in the arm for online monitoring.

\\

The required fields:

First Name
Last name
Email
Company

You must open the confirmation link in your email to complete the vote.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Thank you for making that so easy to navigate! entered my birth day, birth month and year! May this tech succeed.
Pia
just pm me if needed.

(01-01-2017, 08:59 AM)piajensen Wrote: Thank you for making that so easy to navigate! entered my birth day, birth month and year! May this tech succeed.

Thanks Pia, forgot the B-day part. It took me a couple tries guessing what had to be filled in. Since the EPA radnet isn't up to the job we need somebody to do some testing. I'm all for a radiation detection network that could give us a better picture of the radioactive landscape we've been given to live in.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Well, I'm not sure my entry by brith data will work - when trying to enter other info it asked for business info - I don't have - and system said it was required... but, it does look like the rad tech has the lead in votes for the moment

Pia
just pm me if needed.

(01-01-2017, 09:23 AM)piajensen Wrote: Well, I'm not sure my entry by brith data will work - when trying to enter other info it asked for business info - I don't have - and system said it was required... but, it does look like the rad tech has the lead in votes for the moment

I used my company name but could easily have made one up. Did you get the confirmation email yet? I had to look in Junk mail for mine. Keep trying. The SOWAT competitor has been following close behind.

Okay, so, I gave the system a business name of Jensen Reports and it took my data, checked my spam folder,cliked to confirm and got "success!" - "Votul tău a fost validat cu succes!"

Thanks Horse Smile
Pia
just pm me if needed.

via Radu Motisan: URADMonitor wins Chivas The Venture popularity competition and prize of 3k EUR. Thanks to those that voted for us https://www.facebook.com/Chivas.Romania/...=3&theater
Pia
just pm me if needed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hawaii on URAD System piajensen 2 854 09-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Last Post: piajensen