• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

July 2020 Comments
Here's another radioactive blip, hardly worth mentioning.  Another toxin spilling out into the environment, oh well.  

A mysterious radiation spike detected over Europe
Peter Dockrill
Science Alert
Mon, 29 Jun 2020 03:25 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/437244-A-my...ver-Europe
Quote:A mysterious increase in radiation levels over northern Europe was detected this month by authorities from several countries, although no nation has yet come forward to claim responsibility for the anomaly.

The subtle radiation spike - at levels that are considered harmless to humans, but significant enough to be picked up by radiation monitoring stations - began to make headlines last week, with European authorities announcing new readings of human-made radionuclide particles in the atmosphere.

"Very low levels of the radioactive substances cesium-134, cesium-137, cobalt-60 and ruthenium-103 were measured," the Swedish Radiation Safety Authority tweeted on Tuesday.

"The levels measured are so low that they pose no danger to people or the environment."

Similar observations were also made by radiation protection authorities in Norway and Finland.

Later in the week, Lassina Zerbo, the Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation, tweeted a map outlining the possible source region of the anomaly, most of which was territory inside Russia, but also parts of Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.

"These isotopes are most likely from a civil source," Zerbo tweeted, suggesting a source related to nuclear power production, not nuclear weapons.

"We are able to indicate the likely region of the source, but it's outside the CTBTO's [Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization] mandate to identify the exact origin."

On Friday, the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) announced that, based on an analysis of the available data, the "combination of radionuclides may be explained by an anomaly in the fuel elements of a nuclear power plant".

On the available evidence, the organisation suggested that the radioactive particles detected had come from the direction of western Russia, but clarified that this did not mean they were definitively linked with Russian power plants.

"Some recent media reports claimed, possibly based on a mistranslation of our original report (in Dutch), that the radionuclides originated from western Russia," RIVM said in a statement.

"The claim RIVM makes is that the radionuclides travelled from the direction of western Russia to Scandinavia, but that no specific country of origin can be pointed out at this moment."

In response to online speculation that Russia was behind the radiation spike, a spokesperson for Rosenergoatom, part of Rosatom state nuclear energy corporation, said the nation's two nuclear power plants in the region were operating normally, with normal radiation levels being reported.

"Both stations are working in normal regime. There have been no complaints about the equipment's work," Rosenergoatom told Russian news agency TASS.

"Aggregated emissions of all specified isotopes in the above-mentioned period did not exceed the reference numbers. No incidents related to release of radionuclide outside containment structures have been reported."

As it stands, it's hard to say whether additional evidence will be able to confirm where this slight radiation surge originated, but the incident recalls a similar situation that took place in 2017, in which another radioactive cloud was detected over Europe.

During that episode - which was also detected at levels harmless to people - many suggested Russian power plants were responsible - a hypothesis that was later supported by scientific findings, although disputed by Rosatom.

So subtle, the effects of radiation, it may take years to notice anything at all.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

"If you tickle the electrons a bit so that they're more energetically excited, you can start looking at some crazy reactions that would never otherwise happen," McMullen said.

The writing has been on the wall...looooong time now. The Earth must be wondering why we can't hear her or listen to her...even for a minute....a universal minute....in that context we are minute.

Be safe my dear friends. Here is one for the road...cheers.

mama said

My name is John Jane Doe and I come from around, I ain't got no cash all the way down, mama said come back to town. I thought I once knew a story I told, I thought I once knew a familiar road, mama said ya just getting old. Every now and again I start to begin, come in the walls I'm a still suffocating, Mama said take it on the chin. Like wandering souls just plugging holes, crossing paths into the unknown, mama said watch your nose. This I know I been told, on the other side there is a toll, money pushers always tasking the role, mama said fate can be a mole.. oh mama said ...oh mama said...mama said... oh mama said. Coming around it's been a longtime now, like a day in the pasture.. passing with the cows, mama said don't push them around. In a fort night below the twilight, indigenous to life the ancestral fight, mama said there's no guarantee to life. Dumping here burying there, fabricated facts no more truths to bare, mama said we don't care. All currents flow.. poisons enter the show, rods fizzle pop ..reactors blowing tops, mama said don't drink the pop. So here we come ..there we go, so many minds ..just look how we roll, mama said I told you so... mama said I told you so.. oh mama said.. oh mama said....so many minds just look how we roll...oh mama said.. oh mama said...so here we come there we go...oh mama said..oh mama said...in a fort night below the twilight....oh mama said..oh mama said

rthsmth

I was just trying to do a quick reply.

Horse....what image ? What text? I can see nor find any wether I hit the refresh icon or "image verification button"? Thanks.

Earthy, that quick reply doesn't give all the text and image tools. When I start a quick reply and want the extra edit features, I copy the text I've done then start a full edit and paste it in. It might be easier if you post the quick reply, then do a full edit to add images or features. Logged in you won't see any image verification, maybe you thought you were just a guest. You could post more often to stay in practice. I like your postings, thanks.

Mama says has the making of a song lyric, Throw in a guitar strum and foot stompin' to carry a tune.

Mama says remember what I've told you and when I'm gone you'll still hear me when you need to.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

The Flint Water Treatment Plant Foreman (an important part of the investigation) and a woman leading the Flint lead poisoning lawsuit were both found dead in less than a week.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/w...dead-home/

=====================

Hollywood Producer (and Friend of Jeffrey Epstein) Steve Bing Dead After Falling Off a Building
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/h...-building/

=====================

Bill Gates alledgedly taking an online course,   a MasterClasse series featuring David Axelrod and Karl Rove discussing how to develop a campaign platform and reach audiences with messaging. The “David Axelrod and Karl Rove Teach Campaign Strategy and Messaging” MasterClass is 24 video lessons that clocks in at just over five hours long. 

======================

Microsoft Releases (and Deletes) an Ad With Elite Occultist Marina Abramovic
On Good Friday, Microsoft released a video promoting its association with the elite’s favorite artist: Marina Abramovic. After massive backlash, the video was set to “private” and all traces of the campaign were scrubbed from Microsoft’s official website. 
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/m...abramovic/

===================

When pressured to release the code which set the western world on lockdown, the Imperial College study, headed by Neil Ferguson, it was first gone over by Microsoft.  Even after the improvements, a group of reviewers submitted a petition to remove all papers based on the faulty code.  Bill Gates funded Ferguson who seems to be involved with the vaccine corporations
Disclaimer: The information present here is not to be taken as medical advice. It is only present here for entertainment, educational or research purposes. 

Birdie returned.

And so did rthy...

Welcome home.

Yeah good to see you back rthsmth Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDbX1zksgI
Extinction foretold.. Extinction ignored..STRIKE!

Why not make a HHD covid corner.  You are the one with experience  Your insight is invaluable

Im sorry the code wallpaper is an issue, what should I do?  fewer posts?  No posts?  A weekly synopsis?

if the code material is not wanted in the covid 1 or 2 threads, I believe you administrators have the power to move it all over to the code corner.  I would do it, but its one by one
Disclaimer: The information present here is not to be taken as medical advice. It is only present here for entertainment, educational or research purposes. 

HHD said - Horse, though relevant to a Covid 2 string, is that thread getting load long?

As far as I've gathered, a thread can get to 25 pages before it causes problems.  

Code said - I believe you administrators have the power to move it all over to the code corner.

I don't think its fair to call the developing conversation on Covid 'wallpapering'.  I think the Covid threads are informative and staying on-topic.   I'm thinking we'll need more threads to follow the Covid story as events unfold.  

I'm the only administrator available at the present and Vital1 is helping out as a super moderator.  We're the only two that can move posts easily from thread to thread and edit or undelete posts.  Ask, and we'll be glad to help out as we can.  

Is Covid-19 really so big a health threat as to justify shutting down the world?  What do they know that they aren't telling us?  As infectious as it is won't everyone eventually be exposed?  People may recover from the initial infection but appear to accrue severe, long-lasting damage to their health.  Recovery or a temporary interlude in symptoms?  Will any vaccine ever prove effective?  Are they gonna keep experimenting on us with all the modern technology at hand?  I thank Code and HHD for sharing their research to help me answer the dumb questions I have.  I wouldn't have learned half this much without their many contributions.  

This year's Fourth of July celebration was sorta disappointing.  No big fireworks shows, just a bunch of street fireworks.  Freedom and independence seem far away with Covid masking and social distancing.  The protesting reminds me that freedom is mostly illusion anyway.

Earthy also points out another subgroup of Covid related hardships.

Caregiving without respite, while buying time for a comorbid parent, likely with our own comorbities (est. 3 out of 5 have underlying conditions), coupled with risk of exposure just buying groceries. And hospice becomes even less relief with the medical establishments need to limit exposure to themselves and the risk groups, respectively. Not to mention, without Covid, even this risk group may go on to live sedentary lives for decades.

Daaaayuuuum.

FLYLady Kat for newbies...

You are my hero,rthy...

I had no idea all that near death drama was going on.  I was on a roll promoting conspiracy theories.   Well done DKitty!

a musician friend Ive known for 40 some years just died from covid. Glad you guys didnt

keep your stuff up HHD, its poetry

Thanks, plenty of reasons. Be well.

Bonkers

Digi DNA, humans in the hay
Come on come on walk this way
Needle pharm what a charm
Disenfranchised piled in the barn
Whoa looky here whoa looky there
Don't look now just sit in the chair
Coulda been shoulda been
What's that in the air
Alls been sold nothing's been told
Hold on they said they care
Whoopsie poopy faces getting droopy
Get in the loop and pay the fare
No fingers to spare who said it's spooky
Clowns in chief all in a heap
No longer just you and me
Universal targets ....beep beep

more nuclear corruption

Eskom’s ailing Koeberg nuclear plant a result of years of corruption
What Eskom continues to do to this country should be viewed as a human rights violation,
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/esk...orruption/

Following the line of Eskom's plundered billions
https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/fol...r-BB16wvHg

Another song for the covid playlist.
Found it following link from HHD.
No idea what its about, but I like the full orchestra & the ladies voice & presence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LOO_OEgCVQ
don't stir up the hot particles

Well ya know...in other news anyway...

https://www.rferl.org/a/covid-19-turkish...16159.html

"RFE/RL correspondents report from Turkmenistan that hospitals in the country have been overwhelmed with patients with pneumonia symptoms, some of whom, including medical personnel, have died."

https://www.firstpost.com/world/unknown-...80131.html

“The death rate of this disease is much higher than the novel coronavirus. The country’s health departments are conducting comparative research into the pneumonia virus, but have yet to identify the virus,” the embassy said in a statement to Chinese citizens, as per the South China Morning Post."

I smell a dark dirty moneyless fall(season) on the horizon.... history spells war.

"Atmospheric transport -- a source that is underestimated or not even considered -- has the same impact on microplastic pollution in the ocean as riverine transport," Nikolaos Evangeliou, from the Norwegian Institute for Air Research and lead study author, told AFP.

Hey it always stays inside the fence....no worries...no one ever died...no reality

How's life's lungs doing

https://au.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/road-t...--spt.html

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/...nsmission/

“Another important aspect is the fact that emissions from non-road vehicles (tractors, mining trucks and equipment, construction and forestry machinery, and even military), have not been included in our emission inventories,” the authors say, suggesting that we are a long way from understanding the full consequences of transport-related microplastics.  

“While these vehicles are fewer, they work in difficult conditions, are heavier and carry heavy loads leading to enhanced tyre and brake wear.” DM

Radionuclides anyone???..sssshhhhh

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29787932/

"The degree of Cs and Sr adsorption onto plastics appears to be approximately 2-3 orders of magnitude lower than for sediment reference values. While lower than for sediments, adsorption occurred on all samples and may indicate a significant radionuclide reservoir, given that plastics are relatively buoyant and mobile in water regimes, and are increasing in global aquatic systems."

Mask it

Humans task it, pass the buck don't ask it
Here's a chart there's a chart, amass it 
Dollars in dollars out, fools bask in it
Virus fear virus cheer, who is fanning it
Oh no worries..born to die, those pesky bastards
My oh my debates raging, mouth to arse hazards
Mandate dam break, oh boy hash it
It's all about me you damn maggots
Folks bragging, vaccines will be tagging....haha just smashing
Just smile cause they'll be cashing
La da da da humans non intelligence a flashing
Hey Disneyland is open, yeah the on display stupid human I'm bashing
Does it sound like I care..ha I ain't asking
Musical chairs, where is your casket

LRADs

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/22/police-...ring-loss/

Well the DEW is on the horizon...if you get my drift. Microwave trucks.

There was these two gentleman that had a very interesting story I heard on Coast to Coast back in 2012 or so. One was a mathematician and the other was a linguist. They came up with a computer program that picked up "chatter"/noise from all over the planet and it predicted future events. It predicted the market crash of 2008. They where on the show to discuss Fukushima. But all they could talk about was how they where scared and hiding in Europe because people where after them. Their program kept predicting uprisings in the Middle East and Hong Kong. But the one that really got folks on their trail was a prediction that the US would delve into chaos like civil war during a presidential election cycle along with some type of natural worldwide catastrophy(covid?). They thought it was 2016. They also said it would be a long hard winter with much starvation and death. But if you could survive the winter to spring the whole world would be a somewhat new place with free energy sources eventually and small commune like cities. Never forgot that one. Never heard anything about it again. 

Don't worry I'm a nut job, money is God and economies will save us.

Thanks for that rthsmth, a glimmer of hope..

Stay safe.
Extinction foretold.. Extinction ignored..STRIKE!

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June 2020 comments Code 16 1,255 06-28-2020, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DUDe
  May 2020 Comments Jebus 13 1,431 06-19-2020, 10:48 AM
Last Post: DUDe
  April 2020 comments Code 17 1,744 04-28-2020, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Code
  February 2020 comments Code 79 11,416 03-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: rthsmth