• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

July 2020 Comments
Here's another radioactive blip, hardly worth mentioning.  Another toxin spilling out into the environment, oh well.  

A mysterious radiation spike detected over Europe
Peter Dockrill
Science Alert
Mon, 29 Jun 2020 03:25 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/437244-A-my...ver-Europe
Quote:A mysterious increase in radiation levels over northern Europe was detected this month by authorities from several countries, although no nation has yet come forward to claim responsibility for the anomaly.

The subtle radiation spike - at levels that are considered harmless to humans, but significant enough to be picked up by radiation monitoring stations - began to make headlines last week, with European authorities announcing new readings of human-made radionuclide particles in the atmosphere.

"Very low levels of the radioactive substances cesium-134, cesium-137, cobalt-60 and ruthenium-103 were measured," the Swedish Radiation Safety Authority tweeted on Tuesday.

"The levels measured are so low that they pose no danger to people or the environment."

Similar observations were also made by radiation protection authorities in Norway and Finland.

Later in the week, Lassina Zerbo, the Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation, tweeted a map outlining the possible source region of the anomaly, most of which was territory inside Russia, but also parts of Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.

"These isotopes are most likely from a civil source," Zerbo tweeted, suggesting a source related to nuclear power production, not nuclear weapons.

"We are able to indicate the likely region of the source, but it's outside the CTBTO's [Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization] mandate to identify the exact origin."

On Friday, the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) announced that, based on an analysis of the available data, the "combination of radionuclides may be explained by an anomaly in the fuel elements of a nuclear power plant".

On the available evidence, the organisation suggested that the radioactive particles detected had come from the direction of western Russia, but clarified that this did not mean they were definitively linked with Russian power plants.

"Some recent media reports claimed, possibly based on a mistranslation of our original report (in Dutch), that the radionuclides originated from western Russia," RIVM said in a statement.

"The claim RIVM makes is that the radionuclides travelled from the direction of western Russia to Scandinavia, but that no specific country of origin can be pointed out at this moment."

In response to online speculation that Russia was behind the radiation spike, a spokesperson for Rosenergoatom, part of Rosatom state nuclear energy corporation, said the nation's two nuclear power plants in the region were operating normally, with normal radiation levels being reported.

"Both stations are working in normal regime. There have been no complaints about the equipment's work," Rosenergoatom told Russian news agency TASS.

"Aggregated emissions of all specified isotopes in the above-mentioned period did not exceed the reference numbers. No incidents related to release of radionuclide outside containment structures have been reported."

As it stands, it's hard to say whether additional evidence will be able to confirm where this slight radiation surge originated, but the incident recalls a similar situation that took place in 2017, in which another radioactive cloud was detected over Europe.

During that episode - which was also detected at levels harmless to people - many suggested Russian power plants were responsible - a hypothesis that was later supported by scientific findings, although disputed by Rosatom.

So subtle, the effects of radiation, it may take years to notice anything at all.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

"If you tickle the electrons a bit so that they're more energetically excited, you can start looking at some crazy reactions that would never otherwise happen," McMullen said.

The writing has been on the wall...looooong time now. The Earth must be wondering why we can't hear her or listen to her...even for a minute....a universal minute....in that context we are minute.

Be safe my dear friends. Here is one for the road...cheers.

mama said

My name is John Jane Doe and I come from around, I ain't got no cash all the way down, mama said come back to town. I thought I once knew a story I told, I thought I once knew a familiar road, mama said ya just getting old. Every now and again I start to begin, come in the walls I'm a still suffocating, Mama said take it on the chin. Like wandering souls just plugging holes, crossing paths into the unknown, mama said watch your nose. This I know I been told, on the other side there is a toll, money pushers always tasking the role, mama said fate can be a mole.. oh mama said ...oh mama said...mama said... oh mama said. Coming around it's been a longtime now, like a day in the pasture.. passing with the cows, mama said don't push them around. In a fort night below the twilight, indigenous to life the ancestral fight, mama said there's no guarantee to life. Dumping here burying there, fabricated facts no more truths to bare, mama said we don't care. All currents flow.. poisons enter the show, rods fizzle pop ..reactors blowing tops, mama said don't drink the pop. So here we come ..there we go, so many minds ..just look how we roll, mama said I told you so... mama said I told you so.. oh mama said.. oh mama said....so many minds just look how we roll...oh mama said.. oh mama said...so here we come there we go...oh mama said..oh mama said...in a fort night below the twilight....oh mama said..oh mama said

rthsmth

I was just trying to do a quick reply.

Horse....what image ? What text? I can see nor find any wether I hit the refresh icon or "image verification button"? Thanks.

Earthy, that quick reply doesn't give all the text and image tools. When I start a quick reply and want the extra edit features, I copy the text I've done then start a full edit and paste it in. It might be easier if you post the quick reply, then do a full edit to add images or features. Logged in you won't see any image verification, maybe you thought you were just a guest. You could post more often to stay in practice. I like your postings, thanks.

Mama says has the making of a song lyric, Throw in a guitar strum and foot stompin' to carry a tune.

Mama says remember what I've told you and when I'm gone you'll still hear me when you need to.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

The Flint Water Treatment Plant Foreman (an important part of the investigation) and a woman leading the Flint lead poisoning lawsuit were both found dead in less than a week.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/w...dead-home/

=====================

Hollywood Producer (and Friend of Jeffrey Epstein) Steve Bing Dead After Falling Off a Building
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/h...-building/

=====================

Bill Gates alledgedly taking an online course,   a MasterClasse series featuring David Axelrod and Karl Rove discussing how to develop a campaign platform and reach audiences with messaging. The “David Axelrod and Karl Rove Teach Campaign Strategy and Messaging” MasterClass is 24 video lessons that clocks in at just over five hours long. 

======================

Microsoft Releases (and Deletes) an Ad With Elite Occultist Marina Abramovic
On Good Friday, Microsoft released a video promoting its association with the elite’s favorite artist: Marina Abramovic. After massive backlash, the video was set to “private” and all traces of the campaign were scrubbed from Microsoft’s official website. 
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/m...abramovic/

===================

When pressured to release the code which set the western world on lockdown, the Imperial College study, headed by Neil Ferguson, it was first gone over by Microsoft.  Even after the improvements, a group of reviewers submitted a petition to remove all papers based on the faulty code.  Bill Gates funded Ferguson who seems to be involved with the vaccine corporations
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

Birdie returned.

And so did rthy...

Welcome home.

Yeah good to see you back rthsmth Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDbX1zksgI
Extinction foretold.. Extinction ignored.. 

Which Georgie are we celebrating tonight?

Not Washington.

The birds and I are staying in. How do I break it to them, that tomorrow's the night?

Their full buck moon with a full lunar eclipse and Mercury tugging at the reigns....

How do I tell them to brace for it?

Why not make a HHD covid corner.  You are the one with experience  Your insight is invaluable

Im sorry the code wallpaper is an issue, what should I do?  fewer posts?  No posts?  A weekly synopsis?

if the code material is not wanted in the covid 1 or 2 threads, I believe you administrators have the power to move it all over to the code corner.  I would do it, but its one by one
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

I am not trying to discourage your discourse at all.

The lab has changed from a stagnant board to a lively exchange, if ever so briefly.

All are welcome to wallpaper away!

Its Independence Day!

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June 2020 comments Code 16 569 06-28-2020, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DUDe
  May 2020 Comments Jebus 13 887 06-19-2020, 10:48 AM
Last Post: DUDe
  April 2020 comments Code 17 1,096 04-28-2020, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Code
  February 2020 comments Code 79 8,557 03-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: rthsmth