• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

June 2020 comments
French nuclear submarine on fire.  No immediate threat

http://www.maritimebulletin.net/2020/06/...re-toulon/
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

Probably an immediate threat to crew members of the nuclear submarine.

d kitty stating d obvious...
don't stir up the hot particles

I had to come here to hear about it. That's information in France. Thank you CRL

The State Of The Worlds Forests - 2020

http://www.fao.org/state-of-forests/en/?
We always ask what have we done because we don't know what we are doing.

http://caferadlab.com/showthread.php?tid=3810

Dr Fauci and Dr Brix give a vibe of guilt as they paint. Nobody notices.
There are more visible fingerprints on this pandemic than a new york subway car. Nobody cares.
Everyone I speak to knows these truths as something over there not here in my bubble.
It becomes pointless to prosecute the crimes when even the victims are complicit.

A wave of humanity rising, cancelled, pulled like taffy into the abyss...

Jebus; "Dr Fauci and Dr Brix give a vibe of guilt as they paint. Nobody notices."

And can we add Robert Redfield, director of the CDC?

Is it an odd coincidence that all these government authorities that are shaping the lockdown were involved in AIDs,  HIV  and have financial interests in vaccination?  The models, notably the Ferguson and the IHME models, funded by Bill Gates and used by this group of AIDs conflicted -interest authorities were wrong, and just coincidentally worked to pump up the vaccine narrative to a fever pitch.  Its been pointed out for example that the increasing confidence in accuracy over time of the IHME model is blatantly unscientific

uncertainty grows over time, unlike this IHME model which suggests tomorrow could see anything happen.  Thats like making a prediction on the flight of a bee and saying in the next second it could be an inch or 50 miles down the road but we're certain it will land on a flower at precisely 5:28 PM next week. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.fdncms.com%2Fmem...f=1&nofb=1]

AIDs and vaccines is the history of this group, and they are all financially conflicted

Deborah Birx

Anthony Fauci

Robert Redfield   

Redfield ; in 1992, the Defense Department launched an investigation after he was accused of promoting the effects of an HIV vaccine he’d overseen. Although no evidence of misconduct was found, the vaccine failed.
He co-founded the Institute of Human Virology based at Maryland, together with his HIV research colleagues Robert Gallo. Institute of Human Virology vaccine program grants included $16.8 million from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Redfield also authored the foreword to a book co-written by ASAP leader W. Shepard Smith, "Christians in the Age of AIDS," which discouraged the distribution of sterile needles to drug users as well as condom use, calling them "false prophets,” a book describing AIDS as "God's judgment" against homosexuals.

So redfield and Gallo are close.  Gallo and Fauci have been described as a virtual medical research mafia

http://hhv6.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-sea...19the.html

Dr horowitz on Gallo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgiMqgjS-zM
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

Jebus; "Dr Fauci and Dr Brix give a vibe of guilt as they paint. Nobody notices."

Wallpaper has that effect.

Example: https://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/fea...ing-loose/
Dr. Fauci Has This Ultimatum for China That Had All Hell Breaking Loose
...Dr. Fauci answered that he believed the Chinese government should close those markets.

“I have no authority to call for anything, but I can certainly tell you how I feel,” Fauci told the hosts. “I think we should shut down those things right away.”

“It boggles my mind how when we have so many diseases that emanate out of that unusual human-animal interface that we don’t just shut it down. I don’t know what else has to happen to get us to appreciate that. And I think there are other countries in which this is very commonplace. I would like to see the rest of the world really lean with a lot of pressure on those countries that have that. Because what we’re going through right now is a direct result of that,” Dr. Fauci added.

However, evidence is now emerging that the coronavirus was unleashed from a Wuhan biological laboratory as part of a scientific study gone wrong.

I see no date anywhere but, LOL!

The irony...

A South China University of Technology report from February says: “the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan.”

The Washington Post’s David Ignatius wrote, “In February, a site called ResearchGate published a brief article by Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao from Guangzhou’s South China University of Technology. In addition to origins of natural recombination and intermediate host, the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. Safety level may need to be reinforced in high risk biohazardous laboratories,” the article concluded. Botao Xiao told the Wall Street Journal in February that he had withdrawn the paper because it “was not supported by direct proofs.”

There is no evidence to suggest it was a bio-weapon created by the Chinese.

But even if the virus did escape from a Wuhan laboratory due to a failure in safety procedures, that does not change the fact that wet markets are breeding grounds for diseases.

Never seen so many Red Herrings landing at once...

Its all propaganda. All of it. The industry gov trolls are in full force, too.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/12/c...s-to-know/

There is no authority. There are no experts. No one is in charge. You are on your own...

Fears of second wave in China - as questions continue about origins of coronavirus - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com./watch?v=LTy1FLAS8SA

BTW, the . after the .com kills all ads on utube...

China finds heavy coronavirus traces in seafood, meat sections of Beijing food market

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-healt...SKBN23P20T

From all I have read it appears that the host does not have to be alive to be a viable cellular nursery...
We always ask what have we done because we don't know what we are doing.

"com.", ey? Valuable, that gem. Thanks!

Looks like it may be human to mammal transmission rather than vice versa as advertised. Human waste, too.

“It boggles my mind how when we have so many diseases that emanate out of that unusual human-animal interface that we don’t just shut it down. I don’t know what else has to happen to get us to appreciate that. And I think there are other countries in which this is very commonplace. I would like to see the rest of the world really lean with a lot of pressure on those countries that have that. Because what we’re going through right now is a direct result of that,” Dr. Fauci added.

Imagine he were talking about vaccine trial "volunteers"...

I wonder if he's had anything to say of the US pork processing plants...

Go gettem, tiger! We're counting on you!

Then again...

https://www.inforum.com/newsmd/coronavir...with-Fauci

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — A meat-packing plant in Sioux Falls is the epicenter of the skyrocketing number of coronavirus cases in the state's most populous area, state officials said Wednesday, April 8.
Noem said she had spoken Wednesday morning with Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, about her relatively hands-off approach to curbing the spread of the virus.

The governor has resisted issuing a statewide stay-at-home order, instead leaving harsher restrictions to local governments, a decision she said Fauci supported. He agreed the state was "in a very good spot," she said.

"It was wonderful to hear him recognize and confirm that a one-size-fits-all approach does not work in every single state," she said. "He appreciates our efforts in South Dakota to protect people and be aggressive in going forward and making sure we’re slowing down the spread and we’re bending the curve for our people."

Quote Jebus:

"from all I have read it appears that the host does not have to be alive to be a viable cellular nursery.."

Like our symbiotic probiota in our gut..the moment the checks and balance system breaks aka death..they spreadTru the body and start breaking it down to be absorbed/recycled by the biomass again..predigesting, fermenting, rotting..you name it.. But these are bacteria AFAIK..

If this true..what the heck put the naughty monkey ratracing for a Darwin award in there them virus besides hiv.. A MacGyver toolbox?
Today I wore a mask doing my errands..don't care for myself but it's the polite thing to do for the vulnerable.. 

Quote HHD:

"Looks like it may be human to mammal transmission rather than vice versa as advertised. Human waste, too."

I hope it..but it's still a bigger spectrum of dynamics to trial and error mutate on..could start loopjumping back and forth anytime somewhere in the future..in theory.. 

And since it's bad-man-made and planned in advance..we don't know what it is supposed to do or..to become..
Imaging they can manipulate its evolution..direct or indirect...
There is a technology shoved Tru our troaths as we speak that will/is invisible and from a distance..influence the magnetic field proportions or something of everything..micro macro..braincells, blood cells, bacteria, virus..molecules.
Magnitude, résonance and frequency variable..at will whenever.. 
And no safety test to show ANY good intention at all..except for the military etc
Oh..and for addicts selfish enough to shrug about safety for all.. 

Trial and error could be made skippable worst case tinfoil head reality..when the right mutation comes along..

1984 was once a work of fiction.
10 years from now looking back it may be something to long for instead of what we really are "having for dinner".

Darwin Award from hell.."au point"..

Now imaging if that poor zombie ant had rational powers and created that fungi himself..to get control over something..and it got out of control as easy as man-made radionuclear isotopes escaping a nuclear bomb test...and it consumed him..

Humanity is actively aiming for this if we continue to let individuals dehumanised and psychotic from having too much.. Wealth, power, ego you name it, and they always want more..control and experiment on the population with whatever they can come up with from their psychoses and unaccountability and in finit resources stolen/monopolised from the whole of humanity Tru capitalisme aka organised psychopatisme..
We just can't continue like this..

Attached Files Image(s)

Extinction foretold.. Extinction ignored.. 

https://youtu.be/JoVpo7SJY-Y

Sailing Covid...

Seems better place to rant here.. 
___
Quote Jebus:
"
Spanish virologists have found traces of the novel coronavirus in a sample of Barcelona waste water collected in March 2019, nine months before the COVID-19 disease was identified in China, the University of Barcelona said on Friday."

That's 14 months ago..and there must have been a critical mass of host's crisscrossing that highly touristic area to be detectable in sewage I think..

All this time spreading of a manmade couldbe bio-WMD..officials blaming other things..flu or vapes or whatever..
I thought it was odd the speed at which Trump was talking about banning vapes since he don't care about lives..6 dead?? .. that poor business..either they did dent offer him a bribe or the THC did it.. 
Or he wanted a scapegoat to hate to buy time.. 

In any case.. 
10 million x potentially 80 times (or more) = 10% of the globe infected already..
(or more) 

Yes we know asymptomic people can infect others and indeed we (officially) don't know what this thing will do short and long-term but let those useful spreading tools concentrated in schools in peace en if you insist we test we wil only test the half-dead for slow starters..don't panic whilst I buy more precious time to make this thing fit my inevitable and glorious election for life.. 
Meanwhile let's keep the discussion focused on comparing its short-term deathrate to the flu..and that it came naturally from these unhygienic etnical different place I happen to started a trade and arms war for space exploration with against all treaties offcourse.. 

And I keep taking away more then ever needed resources from the poor including my fans so they will be truly too exhausted to think straight when I finally succeed in triggering a racist civil war.. 

I have 100% authority but I don't take any responsibility at all. 
It will be great!!!! 

As long as I can avoid wearing a face mask that would look like used toiletpapier in my face location with the rude noises from the makeup..i'm fine, please re-elect me or I lock you up for treason. Watch your head when being seated in the pick up car that says it will protect and serve you.. 

Fired Wilmington cop: 

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/202...free-read/
Extinction foretold.. Extinction ignored.. 

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  July 2020 Comments Horse 8 155 Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Last Post: HHD
  May 2020 Comments Jebus 13 887 06-19-2020, 10:48 AM
Last Post: DUDe
  April 2020 comments Code 17 1,096 04-28-2020, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Code
  February 2020 comments Code 79 8,557 03-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: rthsmth