• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

April 2020 comments
Forests burn in the Chernobyl zone
Saturday, 04 april 2020, 18:55
https://apostrophe.ua/news/society/accid...dit/192973

On Saturday, April 4, a forest fire occurred in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone : rescuers complained about a high radiation background.

This was reported in the State Emergency Service.
The fire occurred on the territory of the forestry near the village of Vladimirovka on an area of 20 hectares.

About 15 hours, two AN-32P planes and a MI-8 helicopter were reportedly flown from Nizhyn to extinguish a forest fire. To extinguish the fire in the exclusion zone, 91 fire fighter and 18 pieces of equipment were involved.

“The difficulty of extinguishing is that in some areas there is an increased radiation background. There are no threats to human settlements ,” they added to the State Emergency Service.
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

Chernobyl radiation levels spike dramatically as forest fires burn in exclusion zone
"There is bad news," ecological inspection chief Yegor Firsov wrote

Ukrainian authorities said the fire, which engulfed an area of more than 250 acres over the weekend, was most likely caused by human negligence.

Firefighters on Monday said they were still trying to extinguish two fires that had begun on Saturday and which had spread to part of the 30-mile "exclusion zone" around the power station, the scene of the world's worst nuclear disaster in 1986.

Around 100 firefighters, backed by planes and helicopters, were deployed, a day after they succeeded in putting out part of the fire at another nearby site.

"You needn't be afraid to open your windows or to air out your apartment during quarantine," Yegor Firsov, the head of Ukraine's state ecological inspection service wrote on his Facebook page on Monday.

Ukraine's state emergency service said that by Monday evening around 20 hectares (50 acres) were still on fire inside the exclusion zone. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/chern...e-n1177681
we are healthy with background radiation but unhealthy with the same dose from fallout

For everyone who has followed the previous global disaster there will not be any true cancer statistics from 2020 on...
We always ask what have we done because we don't know what we are doing.

I do apoligize if I post my crap in the wrong threads. The whole planet has been split into six foot increments.
One wonders if this virus can replicate on packing house meat products?
Believing your hands to be dirty and washing them over and over again while expecting them to be clean is insanity.
For a moment in anthropological time the Earth is a better place.
There are two birds outside my window, nowhere near their home sitting on a branch, next to each other.
They are mocking me...

A ruff grouse was showing off on a fallen log in the yard a week ago. Today, he was off twenty feet into the woods, tossing leaves with a female, preparing a nest.
So cool. Because they were endangered and the conservation dept let 100 go last year, far away... And they came here.
Bees and bumblebees appeared today also. They had been gone since 2012. The birds came back in 2018- but they weren't pollinating the flowers. So happy to see that bee buzzing the henbit.
Took a lizard from the mouth of a dog. It had lost it's tail and was wet and wounded, also. I set it on a fence post, despite the dogs protest. A week later, today, a lizard ran behind a shutter- I noticed the missing tail. It stayed put for me to say hello and inspect it. It was the same lizard.
Took two turtles from the same dog two weeks ago. One cried out in pain, as the tooth had penetrated between the under folds. When I set them free together, I heard the turtle sigh with relief.
There was a butterfly working the lilacs. It had a badly torn wing- missing the bottom half of one. Didn't seem to affect its flight. But I thought, it's compromised... Should I write it off? It showed me, no, it's as majestic as anything I had seen today. And I wept.
I am so thankful for my little friends. Bee, bumblebee, butterfly, lizard and grouse were all today. Turtle two weeks ago. Planting seeds and roots I had conserved from last year "just in case" or harvested from grocery store vegetables (jalapeño, sweet potato, ginger, tomato experiments). So it's  no wonder Vitals post in earth changes tonight sang to me. I favorited them.

Maybe kingbird will return for the spring...

OMD~ Within Without
https://youtu.be/VJUZfSYv-VQ

When by all means racing towards Armageddon is the new normal.../

Is There Any Better Time Than Now For a General Strike? -

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/04/21/...al-strike/

It's too late I guess..sry
Extinction foretold.. Extinction ignored.. 

Hello, DUDe. Thought maybe you went off grid, again... And there ya are!

Yes, too late may be an oxymoron... Seems the plan is in place and a little push or shove here and there directs the masses. More like a styrofoam cup floating in the ocean... Just kinda goes where the waves and surface movement take it.

Seems to me there is enough isolation measures for a good show, but not enough to have made The difference. Maybe that's the plan...

Hey HHD, thank you for the kind words and wishes ! It means a lot.. 
I froze up..but the off grid will be back soon enough..not really a solution in sight..the good news is that I discovered a new, more traditional form of karate for me on YouTube and mimicking some the movements is bringing life back in the schoulder that had its nerves crushed in a accident..communication,mobility and even some controllable strength is returning. Not sure how much I can recover but its encouraging against the depression of feeling handicapped.. 

My garden..behold lol..a bonsai appletree that I cutted to deep by inexperience. 
But it's nice to see it flowering..the bees and others did their thing on it.. 
I will have a few apples.. 

Peace and thanks for forgiven me..friend..

I'm not sure but I hope this exercise is mild/easy enough to do for some that have lung troubles and hopefully it can give some relief.. 

I think visualisation is important..to communicate/balance with the different levels of "vendiagrams" we are composed of.. 

I wish you the best..

Kijk 'Immune Boost Qigong' op YouTube

https://youtu.be/i3noqRBgxWM

Dude, the movements look easy enough but I don't know anything about "vendiagrams". I do know that stimulating the vagus nerve inside our body can be helpful.

https://www.sott.net/article/349499-Stim...tal-health
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Hey Horse, thanks for the link..

There was an article posted lately that i can't find back now but in it was a mentioning about a dynamic that the harder someone with acute Covid damage too the lungs breath to get the lacking oxigen..the further they damage their lungs.. 

It was in that consideration I posted above "exercise" hoping it could help people affected without making things worse..

For fit people I would post something balanced like this..that I hope I can do myself again someday..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6y2HXTLVvI

For the venndiagram that I misspelled sry, it's just a new way of looking at the world around and within me..

Think aura, magnetic field, nervesytem, bloodsystem, defensesystem, micro-biotoop system.. 

Never heard before of system.. 
The Primo Vascular System as a New Anatomical System - ScienceDirect

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...0113002082

I think the way they behave, interact and combine/overlap for example the brain is comparable to venndiagrams..
Actually the whole Universe/Time thing is..but my brain is no longer tripping up words of logic with every intuitif sensation I have and my phone is too small so this will have to do for a explanation.. Smile

Dude, that's an interesting link about the Primo Vascular System. Always wondered about acupuncture and how it seems to have therapeutic value. The fascia, body communication, is something modern medicine hasn't looked at much. A better understanding of our body's electrical field is definitely needed.

You meant Venn diagrams, intersecting circles. That did kinda throw me off. Now I get it.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Info overload

Have you ever tried to find some information on CafeRadLab and resorted to searching the web instead?
Or maybe there is a file you saved on your computer, you cant find it, so you surf the web for it.

Whats the point then of keeping files or compiling blogs?  The old information is too boring to look over.  We prefer the latest search, and its often easier anyway.

I noticed HHD found the Doris Loh article on vit C in the Townsend letter.  Its a great read.  It was already in the COVID resources thread for weeks.  The primo vascular article was in the electrodynamics of the living world thread

http://caferadlab.com/showthread.php?tid...4#pid10514

We attempt to understand the world, but there is an information overload.  We compile information here, often involving hours of search, but to what benefit?  

The 'world view' that one builds is different than the 'information', although it is built upon it to quite a degree.  But it is interesting how the world view that people have is usually stubbornly fixed.  For example, all of the information here on radiation is not enough to change the mind of pro nukers. The info on electrodynamics, 5g,  psychology and sociology of nukism, failings of capitalist ethos and whatever is not enough to change the entrenched and emotionally pinned down world view of people.  I think they would have to already be in agreement.   And then so much is dismissed or forgotten in the ongoing avalanche of information overload. 

If time and life management is an issue, then what is the solution?   Retreating from society as much as possible, in order to avoid wasting time rubbing up against differing world views that after all arent changed, spending ones time in nature, living a healthy life, a peaceful, enjoyable life, spending less time on the internet and media, perhaps forgetting about the blog thing, which took so much effort and yielded so little.  

The eco village seems like a good thing...the permaculture eco village.  It is surprisingly difficult to unstick oneself from their life and join or make one however.

Code, you underestimate the effect that a small focused group of people can have on the world view.  

Here's a little yield from our efforts.  Instead of being similar to rugifts.com, we're now similar to enenews.com.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/caferadlab.com
Similar Sites to This Site
Alexa Rank
enenews.com

ENE informed more people about nuclear than any other media had reached.  I think that's encouraging for us.

Yes it's all true, I never heard of this system before Code posted it..sry I forgot to mention that Code..i had a tab too that article open between many the whole time since then..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...0113002082

Quote:ENE informed more people about nuclear than any other media had reached.  I think that's encouraging for us.

One can only hope for awareness. As said above, for most, it's just more information to process. Our society is "tuned" that way. Turns into just another squirrel. Too much support for self interest. Plenty of weight there, no direction but my direction...

One thing is certain, corporate america user tracking has shifted into high gear. I am very "layered" inside my network. Allows views of everything. There are cookie placing bots now. Every ad is a location tracking script. FF in private gives a new location every instance as a counter. I apply rules to all. But the system needs to see your every click. Who you are, what you like or don't like. It needs to know who, what, how, and why you do what you do. You, I , we no longer have any leverage.
I see codes point. We are just a few curators of an archive. Maybe it is just for posterity.

the takeover of the environmental movement by capitalism is now complete.   Moores video on the hopelessness of it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May 2020 Comments Jebus 11 358 06-04-2020, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Horse
  February 2020 comments Code 79 7,343 03-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: rthsmth
  Jan 2020 comments rthsmth 60 9,944 01-29-2020, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Code