• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology
Lead is pretty toxic to humans even at low doses measured in ppm.  You probably wouldn't get a lead pendant for you or your kids to try to block EMF even if it's commonly used to shield from radiation.  Radioactive elements are probably more damaging to health than lead.  The yytrium replacement for the thorium in gas lantern mantles can still cause lung and liver damage and they just don't burn as bright, the thorium ones are still on the market.  Industry has found way too many useful properties in different radioactive elements to quit using them.  Along the way, workers in industries suffer various health problems from the many different toxic and radioactive elements used to make or that are in the products before the consumer shows any symptoms and demands change.  

Lead and thorium both stay in the body for years.  

"The biological halftime of Th deposited in bone is several years (Taylor et al., 2000)."
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pha...ce/thorium

"Lead in bone has a biological half-life of about ten years."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_half-life

If you accumulate it faster than you get rid of it, there is ever increasing damage.  

Biological age determines how much damage will be done as young bodies are absorbing more minerals and chemicals than older bodies do.  

Like most things in life, it's not just whether something's good or bad, but the circumstances that determines the outcome.  

Code - Horse,  the main reason we would take a measurement of say the pendant is to determine how radioactive it is so we can judge its danger.  Should we wear it or store it in lead?  

We can take a measurement to determine the metals in the pendant and it's radio-activity. Since it was a sample of Thorium that Vital1 could use for calibrating his test equipment, I'd want it shielded rather than hanging around my neck.  The pendants intended purpose was to protect from EMF and it doesn't do that at all.  Its use then as a decorative necklace for an adult isn't so dangerous since Alpha won't penetrate skin.  Thorium daughter's Beta emissions might burn skin and tissue.  The unintended uses when a kid plays with one or a baby sticks one in its mouth and sucks on it could be very dangerous.  I wouldn't want one lying around the house.  

Code -  Meanwhile four nuclear reactors can explode and spew radioactive heavy metal hot particles around the globe and its perfectly fine, as shown by measurements.

Fuku TEPCO's interpretation of the measurements based on those ICRP multipliers is faulty. The evidence of radiation damage to health from Chernobyl's meltdown led to ECRR corrected multipliers.  We're seeing the same radiation related health problems in the Japanese populations contaminated by Fuku just from the limited health surveys and statistics made available as well as from anecdotal sources.  Government leaders and nuclear industry leaders have no reason to tell people the truth.  They have every reason to keep lying to say its safe and everyone can just get back to work.  The whole Northern Hemisphere is contaminated with Fuku hot particles.  Vital1 has detected some drifting into the Southern Hemisphere.  I don't think the ICRP or the ECRR take into consideration the effects on the rest of the biota; aquatic species and animals, plants, insects, microorganisms, that got dosed and how that will affect us in other ways.  

I liked the graphic that Pia put up on quantum physics, though I think the chasm of ignorance would be the largest slice of the pie.  They made it smaller so they could fit what they knew in the graphic. The IR antenna showed that geometry is critical to the measurement.  Your graphic looks like something I saw back in the late fifties.  Sad the way they market ignorance when there's so much to learn.  I'm used to reading instruments and trying to figure out what the measurement can tell us so I appreciate vital1's readings and his posts on what they mean.  I've been given some of these EM protectors but I never thought some might be radioactive material.  I've always just thrown them away after the trade show. I couldn't believe that people are buying into them, probably the worst effect of the word 'radiation' on people.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - vital1 - 08-18-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - Horse - 08-26-2018, 04:22 PM