• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology
Well, we know we're barking against rigged numbers between ICRP and ECRR by a big factor.  Instrumentation available to anyone is limited in scope as well as coverage compared to what the military and researchers have available.  Statistical death and disease modeling provides cover for the real life tragedies that unfold in the ensuing years.  The Fuku radio-iodine release is a case in point.  The warnings came too little, too late.  It was three days before evacuations were started at Fuku.  The Japanese had already absorbed an Iodine dose.  Politicians declared the US safe, raised allowable radiation levels, turned off Radnet, and headed for the Southern Hemisphere.  The radio-iodine mixed into the background soup of radiation, hardly noticeable as you say, but an element that shouldn't be in there and that targets the thyroid and endocrine system.  Other radioactive elements got mixed in as well, cesium, strontium, plutonium, the whole dirty reactor times four.  The amplitude of the background didn't change much but the reactor-made elements are toxic ingredients that weren't there before.  They say it's less than background, don't worry, but they don't even mention those mountainous coefficients in toxicity of the new background.  They've done the experiments, they have the real numbers, and they knew how much to adjust the multiplier to hide it.  

Adjusting the scale on test equipment just keeps the signal on the screen.  I could get lost in all those too big or too small numbers and they keep us lost by adjusting the scale without telling us the real multiplier to use.  If the ICRP scale is correct no noticeable effects from radiation; no increase in infant mortality, no heart disease, diabetes, neurological problems, no cancers.  If the ECRR scale is correct we would see increases of these health problems in affected populations.  If increases in death and disease are observed it can easily be blamed on other industrial toxins or the other favorite, bad lifestyle choices.  I would argue that debating the nuke community is rather pointless, they won't change their minds.  What I think we can do is educate people to the radioactive numbers game.  

New lyrics for an old song.  
How many meltdowns will it take till they know that too many people have died.  
The answer, my friend, might be blowing in the wind.  
The answer might be blowin' in the wind.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - vital1 - 08-18-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - Horse - 08-24-2018, 05:20 AM