• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology
(08-22-2018, 06:42 PM)Horse Wrote:
Quote:The fact that X-rays and α-particles induced different alterations of miR-21 expression suggests that different types of radiation induce different gene expression and signaling.

Taken together, these results suggest that the radiation quality-dependence of bystander effect may be associated with the TGF-β1-Smad2 pathway and the change of the miR-21 level in irradiated cells.

There you go Code.  Proof of a bystander effect caused by alpha radiation and the cellular mechanism employed.  Quality, indeed, of the type of radiation. The thorium pendant emits alpha radiation, definitely a hazard if a bit of it was ingested or inhaled in the making or disposal of the pendant.  

Cute little video.  I don't want my proteins to die.

Below is a Thorium-232 gas mantles Gamma scintillator test. In it I provide more details of the different Thorium-232 decay daughter isotopes, X-rays and Gamma energies. Thorium-232 decay daughter isotopes emit, X-rays, Gamma, Beta and Alpha radiation.

Be aware that the Pancake Geiger counter and the Gamma Scintillator only detect part of the radiation that is present. Their efficiency of detection for different isotopes varies widely. As an example in the chart below the NaI(Tl) Gamma radiation Scintillator detector may have a ~50% efficiency at detecting the Lead-212 77 keV X-ray, and only ~7% efficiency at detecting Thallium-208 at 583 keV.

What you see on your radiation test equipment display only shows part of the radiation that is present! Each test instrument is like wearing glasses with a different colour filter, it only shows you a small part of reality.

[Image: Thorium-mantle-TV67-calibration-110415-3000.jpg]
CafeRadLab  Free Guides and Resources For Everyone Here!

Get Prepared For Earth Changes!

The purpose of life is to learn to express your personal energy Creatively and Lovingly!

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - vital1 - 08-18-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - vital1 - 08-22-2018, 08:31 PM