• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology
Code's dilemma - background radiation vs. low level amounts of man-made radioactive sources.  

I remember reading something that Oppenheimer hinted at, that this may not be the first Atomic Age.  I've seen only a couple of investigations into what background radiation was before we started this Atomic Age and they were extrapolating by trying to subtract what they assumed they had started adding and they did not have the sensitive instrumentation that came later.  We have an estimate of the amount and composition of background radiation.  Testing the accuracy of carbon-14 dating we learn that peaks of C-14 deposition have occurred over time, thought to be mostly caused by solar activity, that required adjustments to the dating.  Life has adapted to a limited range of radiation, too little as bad as too much.  What is the optimum amount?  At what point do man-made inputs cause a downward curve?  Source, distance, and duration.  Already we see noticeable health effects in people mining the ore, in people living near nuclear power plants and radioactive waste streams, and in other organisms and wildlife.  

" The recent discovery of quantum vibrations in "microtubules" inside brain neurons corroborates this theory, according to review authors. They suggest that EEG rhythms (brain waves) also derive from deeper level microtubule vibrations, and that from a practical standpoint, treating brain microtubule vibrations could benefit a host of mental, neurological, and cognitive conditions."
Seldom examined is the role of Carbon-14.  There was a background of radioactive carbon that life is adapted to but nuclear activities are adding significant amounts to that old background we grew up in.   I only mention it because carbon is a building block of life even down to the structure of carbon nanotubes.  

Stray electrons everywhere, some are going way too fast.  DNA is the receivership capability of the Information field.  We are like radios, transmitting and receiving the EM field around us.  Even non-ionizing radiation, RF energy can wreck our radios.  EMF is gaining notoriety as a cancer causing agent.  

Cancer Link Confirmed in Largest Ever Cell Tower Radiation Study
August 21, 2018
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/08/21/c...ion-study/

Technology marches forward.  

"How can three PhDs and three doctors write so much and say so little?  Nevertheless, I have followed some of these developments for decades, and I say there is something to it all. That is, the bioelectric field and electromagnetic physiology."

Great line Code, I couldn't agree more.  I had the opportunity to study basic electronics but it wasn't until I learned to repair radios that I began to understand how the pieces fit together.  It's not the voltage that will kill you, it's the current.
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - vital1 - 08-18-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - Horse - 08-22-2018, 02:07 PM