• Thank you for visiting the Cafe Rad Lab Forum
  • We present & discuss radiation health, science & news
  • To keep you informed about vital nuke information.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology
I've seen many different pendants claiming to be protective of RF being offered at new age trade shows.  They often give free samples.  I never took the claims seriously because RF would just travel around them, you'd need to surround yourself with those things to block RF like a faraday cage protects electronics inside.  Had no idea some of these pedants are radioactive.  Glad I avoided them.  I searched online if thorium is electro-conductive but I couldn't find anything conclusive other than it can be used as a radiation shield.  Thorium is used in gas lantern mantles and considered safe enough for that commercial use.  Thorium has been used as an additive in filaments (as ThO 2 ) of magnetron tubes.  Natural thorium may also contain some uranium.  Both uranium and radium are electrical conductors.  Something else I found interesting was uranium is a semi-conductor material and in fact may be used as electronic devices get smaller; uranium might replace silicon and gallium/arsenic semiconductors.  Uranium could also be used to make more efficient solar panels.  
See:  
SEMICONDUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF URANIUM OXIDES
Thomas Meek
http://web.ead.anl.gov/uranium/pdf/wm01semicond.pdf
"The map is not the territory that it is a map of ... the word is not the thing being referred to."

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - vital1 - 08-18-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Quantum Pendant Scalar Technology - Horse - 08-19-2018, 03:07 PM